Pool Safety Net Cost
Katchakid Net Cost
A common question we are asked is “how much does a pool safety net cost?” Modern swimming pool features vary considerably so for a firm estimate it is best to have a Katchakid Pool Safety Specialist come to your residence for a free in-home, no-obligation consultation. An in-home estimate also gives us the opportunity to show color options and discuss the installation process.
Katchakid Net Cost Guideline
Pool Complexity and sizing aside, we can provide a Katchakid net cost guideline. In general, a pool safety net costs between $1600.00 – $3000.00 for an average sized swimming pool. The pool safety net cost for a separate inground spa ranges from $600.00 – $995.00.
The Katchakid is sold as a complete pool barrier system, and these pool net price ranges given always include the following:
- The Original Katchakid Pool Net Cover
- 3 Pool Netting Color Options. Choose From: Desert Sand, Ocean Blue or Jet Black
- Fully Installed Central Tensioning System
- Choice of Flush Deck Anchors
- EZ-Hand Ratchet System
- Professional Installation
- 5 Year Warranty
Pool Safety Net Cost Considerations
Other factors affect the final pool net price. These additional considerations may include:
- Complicated swimming pool shapes
- Multi-elevation changes
- Unusual features – wet bar, grotto, slide, infinity edge, rock features, etc.
- Large swimming pool measurements – lengths over 42ft and widths over 26ft
- Driving Distance to the Residence
Pool Fence Price vs. Pool Net Cost
As a rule, a pool safety net will be 3/4 of the cost of an isolation fence (A fence that encircles the pool entirely). Pool fence pricing is complicated due to the numerous configurations and possible color & height options – read here for a more detailed explanation and breakdown of the cost of installing a pool fence.
It is essential that the pool barrier you choose be the pool barrier you use – regardless of cost. Learn the pros and cons of both systems.