- Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers’ or mobile devices’ hard drive or memory that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the Website. This allows the Website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this Website.
- Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving vendors.
- We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We may use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We may track the referring URL (the web page you left before coming to the Website) and the pages, links, and graphics of the Website you visited. We do so because it allows us to evaluate the reputation and responsiveness of specific web pages and any promotional programs we may be running.
- Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impair the Website Services or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.